- Orange Beach, a lovely gulf coast town, is deceptive in size, and there’s more to see and do here than meets the eye. So, here’s a quick rundown of places you might want to visit during your next trip to Orange Beach. For more information on Kayak Rental In Gulf Shores, visit our website today.
1. The beaches along this stretch of the gulf are noted for their stunning white sands and stunning shoreline.
2. Another common method to spend some free time is to go on a day cruise. The cruises vary by company and include guided fishing trips, dolphin viewing tours, dinner cruises, glass bottom boat rides, and sunset cruises, among other activities.
3. No trip to Orange Beach is complete without a stop at The Wharf, which is nothing short of a mega-entertainment complex. You can enjoy the 10,000-seat amphitheatre, which hosts a diverse range of exceptional artists and organisations from across the country.
4. Golfers will enjoy The Wharf Resort’s 18-hole championship golf course, which has a dining restaurant, pro shop, and plantation-style clubhouse.
5. Both kids and adults will enjoy a stroll down the Wharf’s lazy river or a few thrilling revolutions on the 112 ft. tall Ferris wheel that rises over the end of the wharf and is the largest in the southeast. It can hold 140 people in 24 gondolas, each of which is guaranteed to offer the greatest view in town.
The SanRoc Cay Marina is number six on our list. You can rent a fishing boat for the day, go snorkelling or on a dolphin-spotting tour, or simply relax and enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the four superb restaurants.
7. Parasailing and renting a wave runner are two excellent ways to begin an Orange Beach trip. Both are popular summer activities, and there are a variety of firms that provide parasailing and wave runner rentals. Parasailers will enjoy a relaxing trip along the coast while soaring far above the ground and taking in the spectacular views. Renters of wave runners can either take instruction or go off on their own if they are experienced.
8. Finally, there’s Adventure Island, which caters to the inner child in all of us. This is a children’s paradise, complete with a five-story volcano that erupts many times a day with light, steam, and music. A roller coaster, bumper boats, arcade, go-kart track, and one of the most amazing miniature golf courses in the area are also available. There’s also a 420-foot zip line that you can accelerate down with a pulley if you’re feeling very bold. Want to know more about Bicycle Rental In Gulf Shores? Visit our website for more information.
Regardless of the season, this part of the Gulf coast is a family-friendly, adventurous, and gorgeous vacation destination. Whether you visit The Wharf or the beach, this list should assist you in determining which Orange Beach attractions should be at the top of your vacation to-do list.